Monday 29 January 2007

Life is good again

The Ctrl key had dropped off from my HP laptop a couple of months ago. It uncovered a plumbing weaker than the Victorian pipes being replaced by Thames water. But, I decided to carry on and not let one little irritating nipple (on the key board, of course) distract my work. In due course, I realized that the left Ctrl key is as essential as the thumb finger. Finally, I decided to call HP customer service and I got the replacement part. Life is normal again. I guess I am just a control freak!

3 comments:

  1. Did you sing 'Loose Control' for a while?? (as in RDB)

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you had a version of the Super Bowl half time show. Make sure that the British FCC does not do a Ctrl-Alt-Del on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your life back in control... I'm wondering how you haven't jumped onto the Shilpa 'race' and posted anything on it yet...

    ReplyDelete