Sunday 10 June 2007

Pardon my French

Watching Nadal's ruthless destruction of Federer in the just concluded French Open final, I couldn't resist the following
  • How did Nadal manage to win the French Open again? He simply "Rogered" that
  • Clay + Nadal = Roger's ass is grass
  • Federer suffers from post-nadal depression
One other observation, I can't understand why the men's doubles is best of three sets? When you put two men on one side of the court, do they count as 1 woman? I suppose the T is silent in a two-men's final.

4 comments:

  1. It's apparently because the courts cannot take 4 guys or girls running around for 5 sets.
    .
    .
    .
    You almost bought it, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one..alternative title could have been "who framed roger federer?"

    BTW..I liked cocky's comment ! Only cocky can come up with that kinda stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  3. CockyAsian wonders "How many kids are born on Labo(u)r Day?". Thats trademark Cocky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious aside. The immediate e-mail I read after seeing this comment:

    "We are three years into it...still no labor..."

    US immigration ki jai ho!

    ReplyDelete