Friday 17 November 2006

PriestLee News

The Geezt:
Zambian archbishop marries a Korean woman. Suddenly, realizes a whole new meaning for "Oh my God!". Other Catholics see it as a good alternative to the altar boys. "Balls to the celibacy rule" issue goes to Vatican city. Ratzinger thinks "Papa Pope? Not a bad idea! Is it too late? Hmm. Was it actually Virgin Marry?". But, then Vatican decides not to amen(d) any rules. Zambian archbishop starts new organization Married Priests Now (MPN)

I was able to conclude two salient things from this news
a) Zambia is a real country, not just an answer for Name-Place-Animal-Thing
b) There are dry cleaning stores in Zambia

I also happened to get a brief preview into the MPN Constitution
  • Da Vinci Code is our Bible
  • Soul is in Seoul - When you are in Korea, do the Koreans
  • Christmas carols will be sung in karaoke
  • About family values: I am part of my Kim & Kin
  • I decide Vat I Can do, not the Vatican
I will be happy to report further as more details of the constitution become available

5 comments:

  1. what's the zambian priest's new favorite drink?

    Lu-sake ;-) ;-)

    (GK test!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soul is in Seoul was awesome. keep them coming..

    ReplyDelete
  3. In typical guiness lingo: "Briilliannt"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best post so far. Has to go to the "Best of" List!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the korean thing was awesome! talking abt koreans...what do u call a korean prostitute?

    Sabne-Lee!

    ReplyDelete