Tuesday 21 November 2006

Rhinos are dumb

A white rhino was recently killed by UK troops in northern Kenya. Needless to say, the rhino was a threat to democracy and freedom.
Jokes apart, if an intruder breaks into your territory, then shoots you and claims he did it in self-defense, would you be happy if his claim was given legal backing? For one, you would be dead. So, your opinion doesnt matter but I dont think the rhino was too happy being shot by trespassers. The bottomline is that rhinos have no animal rights at all. I know for sure black bucks have animal rights - ask Salman Khan if you don't believe me.

If at all these rhinos wish to survive, I suggest a 3-horned strategy
a) Drop the sarus: History has proved that having sarus in your name (dino, tyranno, stego are just a few examples) is a sureshot road to extinction
b) Evolve: Develop thicker bullet-proof skin, although this is a very far shot. If rhinos were capable of evolution, they would have improved their vision by now. My grandma with cataract can see better than a rhino!
c) Multiply: Among those 200 surviving white rhinos, is it so hard to fine one really HORNy rhino???

If these rhinos are so dumb that they dont know how to blow their own horn, they probably deserve to be extinct.

Your opinions are welcome while I go explore my business venture, Rhinos R Us.

6 comments:

  1. Ek se kya hoga kaliyaa... you need two HORNy rhinos, preferably of compatible anatomy, to tango...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with CA. A single rhino will only provide inputs for in-vitro and will require human intervention.

    I like your point about dropping the Saurus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why two HORNy rhinos? I am not talking consentual! If my species is endangered, I would be a bit adventurous and probably explore the hippoland, for instance

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's scary - you might end up with a baby hippo with a horn at the wrong end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, if it happens, we can call it HippohornarAss. But, you need only one horny rhino. catch my point? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. IIT Madras Rhino - RhinoSaras !

    ReplyDelete