Monday 4 December 2006

Mad..Madder...Maddy

I thought I would share a few of Maddy's originals

Plastic Humour:

Maddy and I at a restaurant. Lunch done. So are 2 bottles of house wine. Waiter brings the bill and then I put my credit card on the table. As the waiter is taking the bill and the credit card away, Maddy says
"Is it safe to give him the credit card? Are you sure he is a secure server?"
I think it was the house wine speaking ....

Mr. Saarang:

This is part of the Mr.Saarang competition that happens during the IIT-M cultural festival - Saarang

Jury to Maddy "You are totally in love with girl, but she has a boyfriend. What will you tell the guy?"
Maddy (in Tamil) "Dei. Orru naal adjust panniko da"
Translation for the non-Tams "Dude. Please adjust for one day"

Witty, but not good enough to be invited to the girls hostel day :)

1 comment: