Wednesday 13 December 2006

Vain Rooney

If I had to read an autobiography 'My story so far', I would like it to be inspiring and enlightening. If the author is 'Mr.Death-so-near', then maybe he has decades of wisdom to pass on. If the author is a 21 year old, cocky, short-tempered, millionaire kid with plenty of God given talent to kick ball, it makes me think what could possibly be in the book? What could this guy write when he can barely read? He bought his mansion because he read the nearby 'Admiral Rodney' pub as 'Admiral Rooney' & he liked the idea. Maybe he is going to reveal how happy he is to finally drink legally. Maybe this is all about finally going past those stressful teenage years. Maybe that broken ankle has finally healed?
Wayne, you are so vain

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Gogo - but this one was not your best. Kind of Vain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Guru. This Vain attempt is Rooineeing your image !

    ReplyDelete